All Purpose Pond and Water Cleaner 1,000 - Reloadable Dispenser
New Dosage Size! Stronger Formulation!
HEALTHY PONDS® ALL PURPOSE POND & WATER CLEANER 1,000 is a water maintenance product designed to keep Small Ponds and Water Features (Aquariums, Fountains, etc.) from 100-1000 gallons clean, clear and free of green organic growth. The Healthy Ponds unique patented time-release system delivers a proprietary blend of naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes into the water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 30 days to maintain pond algae control. This easy to use, all purpose pond water cleaner is veterinarian approved and safe for fish, plants, birds, animals and humans.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH THE HEALTHY PONDS® ALL PURPOSE POND &WATER CLEANER 1,000
Correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use. Every water feature is different, therefore results may vary. Some waters will respond more quickly than others due to their specific water conditions. Over time, the bacteria and enzymes will work to reduce organic debris found in water. Water may take on a cloudy appearance for the first few days, while bacteria begin to work. With continued use of Healthy Ponds products, you can expect to improve and maintain water quality and clarity, while eliminating odor.
- 1 Reloadable plastic dispenser - large cup
- Two 30-day treatments for water up to 1000 gallons.
- Weight: .5 lb.
- Package Dimensions: 6" W x 10" H x 3.75" D
Direction For Use:
ALL PURPOSE POND & WATER CLEANER 1,000
- Reloadable dispenser cup
- Parts bag: retrieval line and black plastic button with stem
- Two 30-day treatments (3 bacteria packs per storage bag)
For best results, start with a clean water feature.
- Twist off dispenser cap and remove plastic storage bags. Open parts bag.
- Snap stem of black button through hole from inside dispenser dome.
- Tie clear retrieval line to stem showing outside dispenser.
- Remove one 30-day treatment (3 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bag and place in dispenser.
- Re-attach lid and place dispenser in middle of water. Distribute evenly when using multiple dispensers.
- Store second 30-day treatment in a cool, dry place.
- Replace all three bacteria packs every 30 days.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- For hard to treat water features use Healthy Ponds® Blast (60008, 60009) as a boost treatment for improved results.
- To increase dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers or use our 2,500 gallon Healthy Ponds® water cleaner (52400, 52450).
- This is an all-natural system, and may require 4-6 weeks to achieve water quality.
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.