All Purpose Pond and Water Cleaner 2,500 - Refills
New Dosage Size! Stronger Formulation!
HEALTHY PONDS® ALL PURPOSE POND & WATER CLEANER 2500 is a water maintenance product designed to keep Small Ponds and Water Features (Backyard Ponds, Fountains, etc.) up to 2,500 gallons clean, clear and free of green organic growth. The Healthy Ponds unique patented time-release system delivers a proprietary blend of naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes into the water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 30 days. This easy to use pond cleaner, all natural product is veterinarian approved and safe for fish, plants, birds, animals and humans.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH THE HEALTHY PONDS® ALL PURPOSE POND & WATER CLEANER 2,500
Correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use. Every water feature is different, therefore results may vary. Some waters will respond more quickly than others due to their specific water conditions. Over time, the bacteria and enzymes will work to reduce organic debris found in water. With continued use of Healthy Ponds products, you can expect to improve and maintain water quality and clarity, while eliminating odor.
- Four 30-day treatments for water up to 2500 gallons.
- Weight: .21 lb.
- Package Dimensions: 5" W x 7" H x .75" D
Direction For Use:
ALL PURPOSE POND & WATER 2,500 GAL POND ALGAECIDE
Contents: Four 30-day treatments (3 bacteria packs per storage bag)
- Twist off dispenser cap and remove contents.
- Remove one 30-day treatment (3 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bag and place in dispenser.
- Re-attach lid and place dispenser in middle of water. Distribute evenly when using multiple dispensers.
- Store extra treatments in a cool, dry place.
- Replace all three treatment packets every 30 days.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- Treat water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- This is an all-natural system, and may take 4-6 weeks to achieve water quality.
- For hard to treat water features use Healthy Ponds® Blast (60008, 60009) as a boost treatment for improved results.
- To increase dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers or use our 12,500 gallon Healthy Ponds® AquaSpherePRO water cleaner (51118).
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.