All Purpose Water Cleaner 10 - 2 Pack
Dosage Change! More Effective!
HEALTHY PONDS® ALL PURPOSE WATER CLEANER 10 is a water maintenance product designed to keep Bird Baths, Fish Bowls and Water Features up to 10 gallons clean, clear and free of green organic growth. The Healthy Ponds unique patented time-release system delivers a proprietary blend of naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes into the water for 15 days. This easy to use, natural algae cleaner for aquariums and bird baths is veterinarian approved and safe for fish, plants, birds, animals and humans.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH THE HEALTHY PONDS® ALL PURPOSE WATER CLEANER 10
Correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use. Every water feature is different, therefore results may vary. Over time, the bacteria and enzymes will work to reduce organic debris found in water. With continued use of Healthy Ponds products, you can expect to improve and maintain water quality and clarity, while eliminating odor.
- Weight: .06 lb.
- Package Dimensions: 5" W x 7" H x .5" D
- 2 Disposable plastic dispensers – One dispenser treats up to 10 gallons.
Direction For Use:
ALL PURPOSE WATER CLEANER 10
Contents: Two disposable dispensers (use 1 dispenser per 15 day treatment)
For best results, start with a clean water feature.
- Place one dispenser under a small rock in the center of the water feature.
- Store extra dispenser in a cool, dry place.
- Replace dispenser every 15 days.
- Water features that are refilled often may require higher dosages for desired results.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria in dispenser to become dried out.
- For season-long care, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- For hard to treat water features over 5 gallons, sprinkle a small amount of Healthy Ponds® Blast (60008, 60009) from an opened bacteria pack, into the water as a boost treatment.
- To increase dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers or 10-100 gallon products (52210, 52250).
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.
- Recycle or dispose of used dispensers in a sanitary landfill.