All Purpose Water Cleaner 100 - Reloadable dispenser
New Dosage Size! Stronger Formulation!
HEALTHY PONDS® ALL PURPOSE WATER CLEANER 100 is a water cleaner dispenser product designed to keep Aquariums, Fountains, Rain Barrels and Water Features from 10-100 gallons clean, clear and free of green organic growth. The Healthy Ponds unique patented time-release system delivers a proprietary blend of naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes into the water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 30 days. This easy to use, all natural product is veterinarian approved and safe for fish, plants, birds, animals and humans. This contains 2 treatments for 30 days each.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH THE HEALTHY PONDS® ALL PURPOSE WATER CLEANER 100
Correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use. Every water feature is different, therefore results may vary. Some waters will respond more quickly than others due to their specific water conditions. Over time, the bacteria and enzymes will work to reduce organic debris found in water. Water may take on a cloudy appearance for the first few days, while bacteria begin to work. With continued use of Healthy Ponds products, you can expect to improve and maintain water quality and clarity, while eliminating odor.
- 1 Reloadable plastic dispenser - small cup
- Two 30-day treatments for water up to 100 gallons.
- Weight: .25 lb.
- Package Dimensions: 6" W x 10" H x 2.75" D
Direction For Use:
ALL PURPOSE WATER CLEANER 100
- Reloadable dispenser cup
- Parts bag: retrieval line and black plastic button with stem
- Two 30-day treatments (2 bacteria packs per storage bag)
For best results, start with a clean aquarium, fountain, rain barrel or water feature.
- Twist off dispenser cap and remove plastic storage bags. Open parts bag.
- Snap stem of black button through hole from inside dispenser dome.
- Tie clear retrieval line to stem showing outside dispenser.
- Remove one 30-day treatment (2 bacteria packs) from plastic storage bag and place in dispenser.
- Re-attach lid and place dispenser in middle of the water, if possible.
- Store extra 30-day treatment in a cool, dry place.
- Replace both bacteria packs every 30 days.
- Water features that are refilled often may require higher doses for desired results.
- Do not undertreat water; overtreatment is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Once wet, do not allow bacteria packs in dispenser to become dried out.
- For best results, water temperatures should be between 45°-110° F.
- Use Healthy Ponds® All Purpose Water Cleaner 100 Refills (52250) every 30 days for economical season-long care.
- For hard to treat water features sprinkle a small amount of Healthy Ponds® Blast (60008, 60009) from an opened bacteria pack, into the water as a boost treatment.
- To increase dosage or treat larger water features, add multiple dispensers or 1,000 gal product (52300).
- This is an all-natural system, and may take 4-6 weeks to improve water quality.
- Do not use in conjunction with chemicals.