AquaSpherePRO Biodegradable - 250,000 gallons
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 100 and get 10% off
This biodegradable Aqua Sphere is designed to prevent pond issues before they arise, promoting pond health. This newly released addition to our AquaSphere product line is 100% natural. It‘s the same great product with less hassle, you just gently toss the sphere in your pond. The sphere will sink to the bottom of your pond and will start working within minutes deploying the sphere providing a 24/7 30 day treatment period! The whole sphere will biodegrade over time while in the bottom of your pond. Currently experiencing issues with algae and weeds? Please, view our “Pond Treatment Wizard” for step by step guidance.
Disclaimer: Molded from resins that have been certified compostable to the requirements of ASTM D6400 and shown to be marine degradable per the requirements of ASTM D7081
- 250,000 Gal Pond Clarifier.
- Weight: 1 lb.
Direction For Use:
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse’s microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish if all ponds as there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.