AquaSpherePRO Biodegradable 3-Pack - 1,000 gallons
HEALTHY PONDS® BIODEGRADABLE AQUASPHERE cleans stock tanks and small ponds up to 1,000 gallons. The AquaSphere is all natural, biodegradable, and has a patented time-release system, making it easy to use. This veterinarian-approved, proprietary blend of naturally occurring bacteria will prevent green organic growth by reducing the excess nutrients that collect in water, keeping your water clean and clear! This product is safe for livestock, horses, fish, wildlife, people, pets and plants.
Disclaimer: Molded from resins that have been certified compostable to the requirements of ASTM D6400 and shown to be marine degradable per the requirements of ASTM D7081
- 1-sphere treats up to 1,000 gallons You cannot overtreat water, but undertreating may not yield desired results.
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Package Dimensions: 9-7/8" x 5-7/8" x 4-3/8"
Direction For Use:
- Determine the number of spheres you will need:
- Calculate water volume: (Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons)
- Calculate the number of spheres needed: (Total Gallons ÷ 1,000 gallons per sphere = Spheres needed)
- Gently toss or place the sphere into the middle of the water. Distribute evenly when using multiple spheres.
- Maintain water clarity by adding a new AquaSphereevery 30 days.
For best results:
- Start with a clean stock tank, pond or water feature, when possible.
- The Biodegradable AquaSphereis preloaded and ready for use.
- The sphere will sink to the bottom of the water after 30 seconds and begin working.
- Keep your AquaSpheredry until used.
- Do not use chemicals or algaecides with the AquaSphere.
- Treat water temps. of 45°F – 110°F.
HEALTHY PONDS ® PRODUCTS
For hard to treat stock tanks and other small bodies of water, Healthy Ponds® BLAST™ can be used in conjunction with the AquaSphere to help enhance results.
Note: This is an all natural system. It may require 4-6 weeks to achieve water quality. Not for use with chemicals. Sphere is made of biodegradable all natural resin. Safe for public recycling.