AquaSpherePRO Biodegradable - 50,000 gallons
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 100 and get 10% off
Designed to prevent pond issues before they arise, promoting pond health. This newly released addition to our AquaSphere product line is all-natural and 100% biodergradable. It‘s the same great product just with less hassle, you just gently toss the sphere in your pond. Sphere ships complete with our 24/7 30 day PROFormula. A small pond maintenance product for fresh water ponds up to 30 days on a 24/7 basis. Currently experiencing issues with algae and weeds? Please, view our “Pond Treatment Wizard” for step by step guidance.
Disclaimer: Molded from resins that have been certified compostable to the requirements of ASTM D6400 and shown to be marine degradable per the requirements of ASTM D7081
- Treats water from 1 gallon to 50,000 gallons.
- Weight: 1 lb.
Direction For Use:
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse’s microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish if all ponds as there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.