Healthy Ponds® Reflection (Black) Pond Water Colorant – 24 oz. Tilt n Pour Granules -Treats up to 2.5 million gallons
Black pond water colorants are essential once water clarity has been achieved from the use of Healthy Ponds products. Healthy Ponds Pond Water Colorants will effectively shade the pond and limit sunlight penetration, reducing unwanted weed growth and development of algae. Safe for fish, plants, pets and people, black pond dye from Healthy Ponds colorants contain no sulfates or dispersion aids, and are made from the same certifiable food quality dyes used by famous, name brand candy manufacturers in their brilliantly colored hard-shell candy coatings. The Tilt n Pour’s easy to use, built-in measuring chamber allows you to custom-measure the needed amount of dye for your pond. Within 24 hours of applying the Healthy Ponds Reflection (Black) Pond Water Colorant, the pond will take on a beautiful appearance, and help make your Healthy Ponds®AquaSpherePRO® more effective.
- Pourable granules - 1 oz. treats 100,000 gallons
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Package Dimensions: 6” x 3” x 11”
- Note: Settling will occur in shipping.
Direction For Use:
Calculate gallons to be treated: Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons.
One ounce = 1 tablespoon (T.) Healthy Ponds® Pond Water Colorant treats 100,000 gallons.
- Calculate ounces of colorant needed to treat pond.
Total Gallons ÷ 100,000 = Ounces of product
Example: To treat 500,000 gallons of water, apply 5 oz. (5 T.) of pond colorant.
- Measure colorant needed in the Tilt n Pour’s built-in measuring chamber.
- Broadcast into pond from multiple locations when possible.
- For dramatic appearance, add additional colorant after waiting 12-24 hours. Monitor color every 30 days, to determine longevity of color and application frequency. Retail usage rate records for future reference.
HELPFUL APPLICATION TIPS:
Applying the colorant upwind will help it disperse throughout your pond.
Always document and update how much colorant you applied. This will help you determine the timing and amount of product needed for future applications.
Water quality and turbidity will affect the amount of colorant required to maintain the desired effect.
Rainfall, sunlight and pond conditions will affect how frequently you will need to reapply the colorant.
Always wear gloves, and protect your clothing when applying colorants.
Customers also viewed
Healthy Ponds® Blue Pond Water Colorant - 24 oz. Tilt n Pour Granules -Treats up to 2.5 million gallons$80.58
Healthy Ponds® Reflection (Black) Pond Water Colorant –17.6 oz. Pourable Granules – Treats up to 1.7 million gallons$60.44
Healthy Ponds® Blue Pond Water Colorant -–17.6 oz. Pourable Granules – Treats up to 1.7 million gallons$57.41