Natural Blast™ 125,000 gallon 4 count box – one bag treats up to 125,000 gallons
New name, same great product you've always known! Natural Blast™ Pond Treatment advances the decomposition of organic matter in ponds and lakes through a proprietary blend of multiple strains and species of pond beneficial bacteria. Natural Blast™ is best used in combination with the AquaSpherePRO as a means to compensate for seasonal spikes in nutrients and temperature. Use Natural Blast™ in the beginning of the season in conjunction with the AquaSpherePRO to get the pond in great shape or in the consecutive months following if you see organic material form within the pond. Natural Blast™ is packaged in pre-measured, easy to dispense packets. Each water soluble packet treats up to 125,000 gallons and will dissolve within 30 seconds of being in water. Make sure your hands are dry before handling the water soluble packs. Natural Blast™ differs from Vista in the concentration and doses for ponds and lakes. Veterinarian approved and safe for all fish, pets, wildlife and plants.
- One ¼ lb (.25) bag treats up to 125,000 gallons
- 4 bags treats up to 500,000 gallons
- Package Dimensions: 7.25”W x 4.5”H x 4.5”D
Direction For Use:
Directions for Use:
- Calculate total gallons to be treated: Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons
- Calculate number of bags needed to treat pond: Bags needed to treat = total gallons/125,000.
- Do not under treat water; over treating is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Toss the water soluble bags of Natural Blast™, evenly throughout the water (near aeration when possible). Product will disperse as packets dissolve.
- Natural Blast™ can be reapplied every 5-7 days for desired water clarity and health.
- Dosage responses are variable.
- Use proactively to reduce problems with clarity and stagnation.
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse’s microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish if all ponds as there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.