Natural Blast™ 2,500 5 pack – One 3.5 gram pack treats up to 2,500 gallons (12,500 gallons total)
New name, same great product you've always known! Natural Blast™ advances the decomposition of floating and suspended organic matter in fountains, fish waters, and small ponds through a proprietary blend of multiple strains and species of beneficial bacteria. Natural Blast™ pond water treatment is best used in combination with the 1,000 gallon Biodegradable AquaSphere, Pond Cleaning Dispense System or the AquaLily, as a means to compensate for seasonal spikes in nutrients and temperature. You would use Natural Blast™ in the beginning of the season if you are seeing organic floating material already started or in the consecutive months if you start to see suspended organic material form within the pond treat with Natural Blast™. Natural Blast™ comes in 5 pre-measured, easy to dispense packets. The water soluble bags will dissolve in the water within minutes of tossing in the pond. Make sure your hands are dry before handling the water soluble packs.
- a 12,500 Gal Natural Pond Treatment
- Five 3.5 gram packs treats up to 12,500 gallons
- Weight: 0.16 lb.
- Package Dimensions: 5”W x 7”H x .75”D
Direction For Use:
- Calculate total gallons to be treated: Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons
- Calculate number of bags needed to treat pond: Bags needed to treat = total gallons/2,500.
- Do not under treat water; over treating is safe and will yield optimal results.
- Toss the water soluble bags of Natural Blast™, evenly throughout the water (near aeration when possible). Product will disperse as packets dissolve.
- Natural Blast™ can be reapplied every 5-7 days for desired water clarity and health.
- Dosage responses are variable.
- Use proactively to reduce problems with clarity and stagnation.
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse’s microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish if all ponds as there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.