Vista® - 60 count - treats up to 15,000,000 gallons
Each pail of Vista contains 60-1/4 lb. water soluble bags. Each 1/4 lb. bag treats 250,000 gallons.
Vista Pond Treatment combines a highly-selective strain of beneficial bacteria with a proprietary blend of activation factors. The pond water bacteria and activation work together to restore stagnant ponds and lakes to a natural and maintainable ecological balance and beauty. Vista is best used in combination with the AquaSpherePRO as a means to compensate for seasonal spikes in nutrients and temperature.
- Each bag treats 250,000 gallons.
- Weight: 25 lb.
Direction For Use:
Calculate total gallons to be treated:
Length x Width x Depth x 7.5 = Total Gallons
Each bag of VISTA treats 250,000 gallons of water.
1. Calculate pounds of VISTA needed to treat pond: Total Gallons = Total bags for treatment (500,000 gallon/bag)
2. VISTA bags must be placed evenly throughout the water area that is treated.
3. Dosage can be reapplied every 3 – 5 days for desired water clarity and health.
4. Water temperatures must be over 45°F for maximum effect.
5. For best results, treat early as water becomes stagnant.
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse’s microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish if all ponds as there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.